WIN A BOTTLE OF DAVY’S 150TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION OF POL ROGER
The house of Pol Roger has designed a limited edition for our 150th anniversary. This December, we will be giving one lucky customer the chance to win a bottle of this superb Champagne. Blended from 30 wines and made with an equal blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, it is a complex wine with apple, hazelnuts and brioche aromas alongside floral notes and hints of honey.
For your chance to win, simply enter the competition below.
Pol Roger Champagne was a firm favourite of which famous Prime Minister and even had a curvée named after him?
A. Clement Attlee
B. Winston Churchill
C. Harold Macmillan
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Entrants must be over 18 years old or over to enter competition
• Restrictions: Only one entry per person will be counted over the course of the competition
• Competition ends 31st December 2020
• Winner will be announced before the end of 7th January 2021
• Prize includes a bottle of Pol Roger 150th Anniversary
• Pol Roger 150th Anniversary can only be taken away and can’t be enjoyed in one of Davy’s Wine Bars
• Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
• Further Prize details: Winner will be required to provide proof of age and any documentation as reasonably required by Davy’s in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize