BUILD YOUR DREAM CELLAR
Investing as little as £100 per month you can build a cellar tailored to your preferences, with the help of your experienced Cellar Plan manager, to enjoy for years to come.
All wines are stored in perfect conditions, either in our bonded warehouses at London City Bond, or our duty paid Victorian Cellars, allowing you easy access to your wines. As a Cellar Plan customer you will enjoy preferential storage rates, as well as other benefits.
CELLAR PLAN BENEFITS
- 150 years of Davy’s experience and expert guidance to help build your ideal cellar
- Exclusive offers and first refusal on new releases and fine wine parcels
- Receive a complimentary case of wine with all plans worth over £250 – View current options
- 15% Off full cases of Davy’s Own Label Wines
- Reduced rates for professional storage under bond and in our Victorian cellars in Greenwich
- Exclusive Cellar Plan member events & tastings
- Discretionary credit limit
CELLAR PLAN OPTIONS
Wines for both short-term and long-term drinking can be tailored to your tastes to help you build an exceptional cellar for future drinking.
Future Drinking & Investment
Offset the cost of drinking by selling wines that perform well in the market
Our market experience is key for this plan and we recommend allowing your account manager discretion on additions to your account. We will only select wines that we believe will improve in value or have a proven track record in the market.
How are the wines for my Cellar chosen?
When you begin a Davy’s Cellar Plan, you will be able to choose whether to allow discretionary additions to the cellar, or to maintain complete control yourself, meaning that there are options for you to take as little or as much involvement in the Cellar Plan as you’d like.
Can I see what wines I have in my Cellar?
You can request a Cellar Certificate, (independently audited once a year) and current valuation based on Liv-Ex market data, from your Cellar Plan manager at any time.
How do I know what I have spent and what my remaining balance is?
For an up to date accurate statement on all monies received on your Cellar Plan, which wines have been purchased and what remains, please email your Cellar Plan Manager.
What are the benefits of being a Cellar Plan Member?
- Occasionally Cellar Plan members will be offered exclusive wines and event invitations, as well as first refusal on wine offers which are expected to be over-subscribed.
- Reduced storage rates at £9.95 per case (9 litres or 12x75cl) per year, ex VAT.
- On plans of £250 per month or more, Davy’s are delighted to start your cellar off with a complimentary case of wine*.
Can I take my wines out for delivery & drinking?
Of course. Depending on your preferences, either your wines will be stored under bond (excluding duty & VAT) at London City Bond, or duty paid in our Greenwich warehouses. For delivery from either, we recommend a few days’ notice in order to arrange.