Quinta dos Capuchos

Located in the Alcoa Valley, this estate has eleven hectares of vines planted on stony, limestone and clay soils.  This very historic property, originally a Cistercian monastery founded in 1227, has had vines growing on its land since at least 1397.  In the 16th century the order of the Capuchin friars took over the monastery, hence the name ‘Quinta dos Capuchos’. View our selection.

Be the first to find out about our latest news, tastings, special offers and more. Sign up to our newsletter here