The Army & Navy Club Festive Selection has been carefully chosen to cover the whole of the celebratory season, from aperitif to cheeseboard and everything in between.
The selection showcases a mix of classics, including the Army & Navy Club Champagne, a mature Cru Bourgeois Bordeaux from Chateau du Moulin Rouge and the perfect accompaniment for the cheeseboard, Quinta da Silveira 10YO Tawny Port; alongside new favourites from further afield such as Robert Gilvesy’s ‘Varadi’ Furmint and Moscato de Ochoa, a naturally lower-ABV sparkling wine that’s ideal with trifle.
Mixed case of 6 wines, containing one bottle each of the following wines:
- Army & Navy Club Champagne by Maison Gardet NV, Champagne, France
- Robert Gilvesy ‘Varadi’ Furmint 2019, Balaton, Hungary
- Chateau du Moulin Rouge 2018, Haut-Medoc, Bordeaux, France
- The Valley Pinot Noir 2022, Elgin, South Africa
- Moscato de Ochoa 2021, Navarra, Spain
- Quinta da Silveira 10YO Tawny Port, Douro, Portugal