Davy’s Premier Cru Wine Rewards Card
The Premier Cru Rewards scheme (The Scheme) is operated by Davy’s incorporating four companies: Davy’s of London (Wine Merchants) Ltd, Mullins and Westley Ltd, Davy & Co Ltd (Davy’s), El Vino Company Ltd (El Vino).
Davy’s retain the right to cancel, withdraw or alter The Scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Scheme account at any time.
The Scheme is for personal or consumer use only, where the terms and conditions are not followed or used for commercial purposes, Davy’s retains the right to cancel the account without notice.
Participating wine bars, shops and restaurants
- Boot & Flogger
- Bunghole Cellars
- Champagne Charlies
- City Boot
- City Flogger
- Crusting Pipe
- Davy’s at Canary Wharf
- Davy’s at Plantation Place
- Davy’s at St James
- Davy’s at Woolgate
- Davy’s Wine Vaults
- Factory House
- Mug House
- Tappit Hen
- Truckles of Pied Bull Yard
- Davy’s Wine House
- Davy’s Wine Merchants
- El Vino Blackfriars
- El Vino Fleet Street
- El Vino London Bridge
- El Vino Masons Avenue
- The Old Wine Shades
- Lazybones (points accrual only)
- Davy’s reserve the right to refuse cards at any time. if we have reason to believe that you are abusing The Scheme or associated offers.
- Davy’s will not issue additional Cards for the same account. And where an account holder has two or more cards the company reserves the right to merge accounts.
- Davy’s reserves the right to cancel The Scheme membership if the card remains unused for three years.
- The Scheme is subject to licensing laws. To apply to join The Scheme you must be over 18 years of age. Proof of age may be requested.
Light Registration is the process of the customer providing a valid email address, owned by the customer, upon receipt of their Premier Cru Rewards Card and for the email address to be registered and linked to that card by a Davy’s employee
- There is a two-step registration process. Persons must provide a valid email address to complete Light Registration. After Light Registration, cardholders must fully register their card online.
- Cardholders must complete the full registration process and agree to its terms and conditions in order to redeem points.
The Points System
- The Scheme operates a points based loyalty program, the Reward points have no cash value and are not transferable, the card cannot be used as a debit or credit card at any of the bars or shops All points collected will be available for redemption over a rolling 3 year period, all points collected that have a life of 3 years plus will expire with no value being credited to the cardholder.
- Points are redeemable against a Davy’s Wine Bar’s total bill including VAT but excluding service charge, the Cellar Door, shops and the Wine Merchants, additional services and delivery charges may still apply if minimum spends are not reached.
- Reward points are not redeemable with any third-party or associated business that Davy’s has links or partners with.
- Points will not be issued on any discounts or benefits and only on the final bill or invoice Points will only be issued on the final bill or invoice excluding service charge.
- The Scheme is not open to employees of Davy’s nor to their family members.
Collecting Premier Cru Rewards points
- The standard number of points accrued per £1.00 spent is 3.
- Points can be collected when making a purchase at any participating Davy’s Wine Bar, El Vino Wine Bar (listed above) and making purchases from Davy’s wine shops or online with Davy’s Wine Merchants via Davywine.co.uk. This excludes all private club wines (RAC, EIC and ROSL).
- You must present your Scheme card at the time of your purchase to collect Reward points or ensure you are logged in when making your purchase via Davywine.co.uk.
- Points will be loaded within 24 hours except in circumstances of system failure.
- If you forget your Card please speak to a member of the team who will take your details and add points manually. Points can only be added on proof of receipt up to seven working days from your visit.
- Davy’s reserves the right to withdraw points promotions and offers without notice.
Lost or stolen cards
- If you have lost your Card please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spending Wine Rewards points
- Points can only be redeemed when you visit a participating Davy’s Wine Bar, El Vino or via Davy’s wine shops or Davy’s Wine Merchants online via Davywine.co.uk. Wine orders will only be dispatched to a pre-registered address on the UK mainland. If re-delivery is required we reserve the right to charge.
- Purchases with a value over £100 qualify for free delivery to UK mainland addresses only.
- Points can be spent on all products listed on our online shop as full or part payment. This excludes selected fine wines and all private club wines (RAC, EIC and ROSL).
- Points can be redeemed against your bill in participating Davy’s and El Vino Wine Bars in denominations of £2.50 with a minimum redemption of £2.50 worth of points and a maximum redemption of £100 worth of points.
- No change in points or cash will be given.
- Davy’s reserves the right to refuse any points redemption.
- Davy’s reserves the right to substitute or remove products and services available for points collections and redemption without notice.
- Davy’s will not share your data with any third-party for marketing purposes unless you have agreed that we may pass your details onto other companies.
- Cardholders agree to receive non-marketing emails regarding The Scheme and their account having completed the Light Registration process.
- It is important that your contact details are kept up to date, please email email@example.com quoting your card number, existing details and the new details that you would like replaced on the system.
Faulty or damaged goods
- If your Premier Cru Rewards Card is damaged or faulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving delivery. If necessary faulty or damaged goods will be eligible for replacement or we will credit your account with the correct number of points.
- Please see davywine.localhost/information-vault/delivery-and-collection/ for full delivery terms and conditions.
Davy’s Premier Cru Rewards support email email@example.com
Be the first to find out about our latest news, tastings, special offers and more. Sign up to our newsletter here