Excellent bouquet with nutty character and mature fruits with an orange peel. Rich, sweet and smooth fortified red wine on the palate, it is perfectly balanced, with a long and lingering finish.
Graham’s Port has been renowned for producing some of the finest Port wines for almost 200 years. The firm was founded in 1820 by William and John Graham in Porto. After receiving twenty seven barrels of Port as a payment through their textiles business, they decided to focus all their energy on making the best Port wines from the Douro Valley. Owned by the Symington’s since 1970, Graham’s is the only remaining British Port company independently owned by a single family. It was also one of the first Port house to invest in its own vineyards and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. View nour selection.
Graham’s five vineyards are located in the Douro valley and all have the maximum ‘A’ grade classification. The estate is composed of Quinta dos Malvedos (89ha), Quinta das Lages (71ha), Quinta do Vale de Malhadas (32ha), Quinta da Vila Velha (56ha) and Quinta do Tua (28ha). They are mainly planted with Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional. Graham’s continue to make some of their Ports by traditional treading in stone lagares but also own a modern lagare in Malvedos.
Late Bottle Vintage
Vintage port including Malvedos and Stone Terraces